I started designing websites and user interfaces when I was 15. I enjoyed it, immensely. It was also how I got most of my experience with photoshop. Unfortunately, the last time I did one was when I was 17. Fast forward 7 years and HTML5 has been released, WordPress has been improved greatly, and here I am, designing websites again.
Actually, I wasn’t even expecting it. When I wanted to relaunch WM Can’t Blog, I never saw myself doing it again, for someone else. In the last two weeks, I did this website, and another I developed for my in-law’s business. Both are extremely different, and offer a showcase in the skills I used to have. Anyway, I got on the topic with someone yesterday and showed him the sites. He immediately asked me if I would like to do two websites for him. I graciously accepted and am highly looking forward to doing this again; both as an expression in creativity, and as a way to get back to my roots.
- 10/10 https://t.co/K0zeXFmJyTabout 1 hour ago
- I’ve had setting up a Pi-Hole on my list of things to do now for years. Glad I finally got around to it. An addit… https://t.co/VCAEyhduMZ4 days ago
- https://t.co/ai5zOtmbzj8 days ago
- RT @OscarTheGrouch: SCRAM. GO HOME. AND STAY THERE!!!8 days ago
- no context @weaslenut @MrDowdyJr @DustyDonovan @smash_32 https://t.co/eUjwQPfMxy8 days ago