I started designing websites and user interfaces when I was 15. I enjoyed it, immensely. It was also how I got most of my experience with photoshop. Unfortunately, the last time I did one was when I was 17. Fast forward 7 years and HTML5 has been released, WordPress has been improved greatly, and here I am, designing websites again.
Actually, I wasn’t even expecting it. When I wanted to relaunch WM Can’t Blog, I never saw myself doing it again, for someone else. In the last two weeks, I did this website, and another I developed for my in-law’s business. Both are extremely different, and offer a showcase in the skills I used to have. Anyway, I got on the topic with someone yesterday and showed him the sites. He immediately asked me if I would like to do two websites for him. I graciously accepted and am highly looking forward to doing this again; both as an expression in creativity, and as a way to get back to my roots.
- RT @DestinyTheGame: 3 days ago
- https://t.co/tDREVt8m267 days ago
- RT @DennisFarrell: Imagine being held at gunpoint (bear with me) by a literate animal, and the only hope of rescue is (BEAR WITH ME) tweeti…12 days ago
- RT @jbillinson: me joining a video call on september 1 https://t.co/VEpt22Vro417 days ago
- RT @insidethreatpod: We are excited to announce Insider Threat: The #misec Podcast. A bi weekly podcast highlighting the security community…18 days ago