I started designing websites and user interfaces when I was 15. I enjoyed it, immensely. It was also how I got most of my experience with photoshop. Unfortunately, the last time I did one was when I was 17. Fast forward 7 years and HTML5 has been released, WordPress has been improved greatly, and here I am, designing websites again.
Actually, I wasn’t even expecting it. When I wanted to relaunch WM Can’t Blog, I never saw myself doing it again, for someone else. In the last two weeks, I did this website, and another I developed for my in-law’s business. Both are extremely different, and offer a showcase in the skills I used to have. Anyway, I got on the topic with someone yesterday and showed him the sites. He immediately asked me if I would like to do two websites for him. I graciously accepted and am highly looking forward to doing this again; both as an expression in creativity, and as a way to get back to my roots.
- “What are you doing today, Ben?” Ohhhh you know, nothing https://t.co/9n04PYDbhP6 days ago
- mortal kombat question mark @MrDowdyJr @RockstaBatman23 https://t.co/mc8hS1T7rQ8 days ago
- RT @beeple: WINDOWS 2095 https://t.co/oesgiXXFdT9 days ago
- Pretty sure my brain just made the “Low Battery” noise...13 days ago
- RT @fro_vo: TOP TEN ILLAS 10. van 9. flot 8. gor 7. scint 6. chinch 5. tort 4. quesad 3. sarspar 2. sinsem 1. GODZ13 days ago